What Happens After We Die? What is the Proof of Existence?
While searching for the Truth of Existence, whether from Philosophy texts while studying at college, or from sermons given by countless preachers and priests, prophets and pundits, I finally came to the Great Realization one afternoon while slumming with friends, positing the theory, in point of fact, now, my Universal Theory, that all the differences in ideologies could basically be traced to one simple belief, and that belief is the belief in the Human Mind as the receptacle of all knowledge, truth, and existence, in inside the Human Mind is the key to the door of Universal Knowledge.
Without seeming to sound "preachy" or "omnipotent", I basically "prophesized" to my assembled friends, acquaintances, and neighbors, that there is not, in fact, a separate "Heaven" and "Hell", two diametrically opposed dwellings for Humankind's souls after the surcease of life on Earth, but a Universal Mind, a somewhat panthiestic belief that all is one and one is all. The mind isn't "tested" or "judged" at infinity, but merely passes, after death, into the Ultimate Realization, where all Truth is Revealed. I said, and this was roughly 15 years ago, that when a person dies, he is transformed from Earthly existence into his Universal Existence, not a "place" but a "placeholder" where his memory becomes the Universal Memory, and he cedes his existence with the Existence of Universality, and does not "wonder" any more.
The palpable touch of what we tend to call "reality" is no more real than that which we "experience" in dreams. In dreams, memory plays with our perception, and we "exist" in only our mindscapes, unaware that there is any difference. After Death, Human Death, where our "bodies" perish, but the Memory and Existence in our corporeal minds do not, this same memory, or "Soul" passes into the Universal, where it is but part of an everlasting and Universal "mindset" linked with the memory and existence of Humankind past present and future.
All this was a little too heady for my assembled friends to get a handle on. I only believe that there is an answer to Existence, and we mere mortals have no grasp of what happens when Death passes. No one does. No one ever has. Everyone can only guess and postulate, because of all Mankind knows and believes, he really does not know what happens after his Death. No one has really ever come back to tell him.
There are false prophets who speak of the light and the floating above. They still, by the sheer momentum of their return to Existence, fail to grasp the Other Existence. They did not pass. They cannot and still breathe life on Earth.
This is the first dictum I understood fully. The secret to Life IS Death. Existence on the plane of Earth, for whatever means, has to be separate from Universal Existence. Perhaps there are excursions and feelers from this plane to the Universal Plane, but not a full understanding of what happens when life passes away. There are no guidebooks, and this cannot be a guidebook either, because I am still alive, have never even "died briefly" so cannot vouch for the vision of light or of the ability to float above my body. I only know that the key to Understanding Existence is firmly planted in our otherworldly hands as we pass away, and the "place" to which we "go" is a Universal Place, and not a Heaven or a Hell. I posted this information on my very first website, so let it be written, and hopefully , let it be read, and understood, that Conventional Systems of Belief, including many philosophies, and many religions, are, most simply, wrong. This is the Truth which shall, hopefully, liberate Humankind. But how, as a Christian, can I blithely proclaim something (the nonexistence of a Heaven and Hell) which was preached to me since I was young? Can I still call myself a Christian? Yes, I think so. Christ preached a wonderful Gospel of Love, and I still follow His Words. But Mankind translated and transposed these words for many centuries following His Earthly Death. The fact that conventional Christianity teaches in His Resurrection on Earth, and the Resurrection To Come is part of the Universal Truth. I hope to discuss, at length, in these cyberpages, the meaning of all Religious Dogma, be it Christian, Muslim, Hindi, Buddhist, or a wealth of others. I wish to show that my questions in the beginning, when I started wondering why all competing religious dogmas seemed so solidly to "proclaim that theirs was the Ultimate Truth" to the dismissal of all others.
Couldn't there be a belief system which preaches the similarities of all beliefs, and a system which proves that it is Mankind Himself who wavers and splits the True Belief into splinters, which war and bicker, and make Earthly Existence something less special than it is?
I believe I have the answer to that. But I have to be open and willing to have the power of my convictions. I hope, through the building blocks of this blog, to bring my thoughts together, and to hopefully find my acolytes and followers, those who know what I know, and who might spread this wonderful news amongst these warring factions of Humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog